Contact Me

May 25, 2010

A Little Delayed..







Hi guys!
Im so soo sorry for this very delayed post..:S
I was so busy this week and I just didn't have the time.. I made a billion pics though, and Im so excited to show them to you!
Finally the weather was amazing and me and some friends were having the best time :D Here are some pics from my friends new house and this lovely couch:) I bought this Fashion Against Aids shirt and I just love it. Hope you do too!:)
Let me know!

Top H&M Fashion Against Aids
Jeans Levi's
Hat I<3Vintage
Belt Momma's
Yellow Nailpolish American Apparel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the t-shirt so much... so sexy!

xx

KC said...

i love the look.. it's so relaxed...

http://nouveauskin.blogspot.com

DailyDoseOfAloha said...

love this hat on you, girl..